<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第15集>>
-
1. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there.
等等。
-
2. Why is she getting a table before us?
为什么她能插队。
-
3. We've been waiting 45 minutes.
我们等了45分钟了。
-
4. Sir, she's lost both of her kidneys.
先生 她两个肾脏都没了。
-
5. A booth would be great.
小包间就更好了。
-
6. Well, I'm a diabetic, and my wife has rheumatoid arthritis.
我有糖尿病 我太太有风湿性关节炎。
-
7. You don't see us trying to get any special treatment.
我们可没想受到特殊待遇。
-
8. You don't understand. I'm on dialysis.
你不理解 我在做透析。
-
9. Arthritis... diabetes... dialysis, so...
关节炎 糖尿病 透析 分轻重的。
-
10. Unless somebody here has ebola,I think we should get the next table.
除非这里有哪位携带埃博拉病毒,我们可以排到后一位。