返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第16集>>

  • 1. I lost my business, my children never call me,and... my boyfriend Keith has left me.
    我失去了事业 孩子们从不给我打电话,我的男友金斯也离开了我。
  • 2. Well, it's not exactly body boils and dead camels,but I understand what you're saying.
    那也没有天塌下来那么惨,但我能理解你的意思。
  • 3. When I complained
    我那时没被耶鲁神学院录取。
  • 4. after I was not accepted into Yale Divinity School,my father had no sympathy.
    之后也抱怨了一通,我父亲根本没安慰过我。
  • 5. Instead, he drove me from our lovely home in Connecticut
    相反 他把我从康乃迪克州温馨的家。
  • 6. to a dangerous section of the Bronx
    开车送到布朗克斯的贫民区。
  • 7. and forced me to hand out blankets to the homeless.
    逼我给流浪汉分发毛毯。
  • 8. I see. That's the reason you've always been
    我明白了 所以你现在总是如此同情。
  • 9. So sensitive to the plight of the poor. -Perhaps.
    穷人的困境 -可能吧。
  • 10. It's certainly the reason my father was buried
    但我爸一定是因此 才在被埋葬的时候。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next