返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第16集>>

  • 1. Wow. She is really into that violin.
    她还真喜欢小提琴啊。
  • 2. Sometimes. Mostly I have to force her to do it.
    有时候吧 大多数时候我不得不强迫她练。
  • 3. Ohh. Big mistake.
    大错特错。
  • 4. Really? Seems like you have an unsolicited opinion.
    是吗 看来你有话要说啊。
  • 5. Look, I know you're new to this parenting thing,so I'm gonna tell you how it works--
    是这样 我明白你们头一回当父母,所以打算给你讲讲。
  • 6. You can't force a kid to do stuff,'cause then it just leads to a lot of door slamming
    你不能强迫孩子做事,那样结果只会是你气得摔门。
  • 7. and name-calling, and then the kid gets angry, too.
    破口大骂 然后孩子也会很生气。
  • 8. Well, here's the way I think it works--
    我是这么看的。
  • 9. Jenny told us she wants to play the violin,so it's my job to make sure she sticks with it.
    珍妮告诉我们她想拉小提琴,所以我有义务确保她坚持下来。
  • 10. By pushing her.
    靠逼迫她来学。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next