<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第16集>>
-
1. So that's what this is about.
这才是关键所在啊。
-
2. You're competing with Bob and Lee.
你在和鲍勃与李较劲。
-
3. Pfft. That's ridiculous. This is about Juanita.
切 太可笑了 这事关胡安妮塔。
-
4. I'm building her self-esteem
我在建立她的自信心。
-
5. and giving her a chance to shine.
给她大放异彩的机会。
-
6. And if a couple of same-sex parents
如果这会让一对同性父母。
-
7. end up crying at home in their silk kimonos,so be it.
在家穿着丝质和服大哭,那就成全他们吧。
-
8. Oh, Mike, look at this place.
麦克 瞧瞧这地方。
-
9. Isn't it as beautiful as you remember it?
和记忆中的一样美丽 不是吗。
-
10. Yeah. Lucky I didn't leave it on the roof of the car.
是啊 要是没把它放在车顶就更好了。