<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第16集>>
-
1. may not be enough to give our lives meaning...
那些快乐的事情。
-
2. without someone to love.
并不足以成为活着的意义。
-
3. Morning, dear. Just back from the store.
早上好 亲爱的 我刚从商店回来。
-
4. What the hell?
这他妈怎么回事。
-
5. I thought for dinner I could make those lamb chops,You love so much.
我想晚餐做羊排,你最爱吃的。
-
6. I got a great tip from the butcher on searing the meat first.
我从屠夫那儿学了一招 先把肉烤焦。
-
7. I kicked you out of this house.
我把你从这房子里赶出去了。
-
8. Oh, dear. You're still angry with me.
天哪 你还生我的气。
-
9. But you know, Paul, every couple has their fights.
不过 保罗 每对夫妻都难免起争执。
-
10. And I'll admit, ours was a doozy.
我也承认 我们的问题是有点大。