<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第17集>>
-
1. as a bonus, so there is no profit to participate in.
当作奖金发了 所以根本没利润可分。
-
2. What else did he offer you? A bogus new title?
他还给了你其它什么 捏造的头衔。
-
3. Not--not bogus! Chief marketing officer. C.M.O.
不是捏造的 首席营销官 CMO。
-
4. A-and a car allowance.
还有车补。
-
5. Oh, that's great.
好极了。
-
6. "Here's your allowance, Tommy. Good luck on your paper route."
这是你的车补 汤米 祝你报销顺利。
-
7. You are over the line, Lynette.
你太过分了 勒奈特。
-
8. And you are walking away from real money and real power
你这是放弃真金白银和实实在在的权力。
-
9. for pretend profits and a made-up title.
却接受不存在的利润和编造的头衔。
-
10. Carlos might as well call you "King of all important things"
卡洛斯不妨封你为"救世主"。