<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第17集>>
-
1. Opportunities like this don't keep falling from the sky.
机不可失 时不再来。
-
2. You gotta grab 'em. -By stabbing my friend in the back?
你必须抓住机会 -在朋友背后捅刀子的机会。
-
3. Do you think Carlos would hesitate for a second...
如果换做卡洛斯是你。
-
4. if the roles were reversed? Not a chance.
你觉得他会有所犹豫吗 绝不会。
-
5. That's how he got where he is.
所以他才会做到像今天这样。
-
6. He's ruthless. -You wanna see me get ruthless?
他冷酷无情 -你想要让我变得冷酷无情。
-
7. Watch what happens if you don't drop this.
你再这样的话有你好看。
-
8. Wow. This is some crowd.
来的人真不少啊。
-
9. Told ya. Well, I'm pretty close to capacity,so you're gonna have to scoot along now--well,I'm just stunned so many people came.
早跟你说过吧 人多得快装不下了,你得赶紧闪人了,我只是惊讶会有这么多人来。
-
10. Well, just shows you how little you know
只是让你见识一下。