<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第18集>>
-
1. Have you lost what's left of your mind?
你是不是脑子进水了。
-
2. This is my house! Now get out!
这是我的房子 滚出去。
-
3. Oh, I know you bought it.
我知道是你买的它。
-
4. You bought a lot of houses on this street,but you didn't want people to know,so you put this one in Beth's name.
你买下了这条街上很多房子,但你当初为了掩人耳目,所以你把这栋房子登记在贝丝的名下了。
-
5. So what? I was her husband!
那又怎样 我是她丈夫。
-
6. And since she never made a will...
而她也没有立过遗嘱。
-
7. Oh, but she did, Paul, years ago.
她立过遗嘱 保罗 很多年前。
-
8. And according to that will,I own this house and everything in it.
根据那份遗嘱,这栋房子以及里面全部的物品都归我所有。
-
9. Oh, my goodness!
我的天啊。
-
10. Is this a Gustav Stickley?
这是古斯塔夫·斯蒂克利出品的吗。