<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第18集>>
-
1. I've never won in that place.
我在那鬼地方从来没赢过。
-
2. You could be my rabbit's foot.
你可以当我的吉祥物。
-
3. I'm not big on casinos.
我对赌博没有太大兴趣。
-
4. I'm more of an around-the-kitchen-table,gossip-with-my-girlfriends,win-all-the-m&m's kind of gal.
我更多是整日围着厨房餐桌转,爱跟女友们扯八卦,赢光所有M&M豆的那型女人。
-
5. Ah, it's time for my spinal tap.
我该去做脊椎穿刺了。
-
6. You see? You're not the only lucky one.
看见了吧 你不是唯一的幸运星。
-
7. Hey, babe. You're home late.
宝贝 怎么回来怎么晚。
-
8. I got called down to the Legal Department.
法务部门打电话把我叫过去了。
-
9. Is everything okay?
没事吧。
-
10. There's no easy way to say this.
难以启齿。