返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第18集>>

  • 1. Uh, yes. How wonderful
    是的 自从雷克斯去世后。
  • 2. you were to him after Rex died.
    感谢你对他无微不至的关怀。
  • 3. You were like a... surrogate father.
    你对他视如己出。
  • 4. Oh, I don't know about that.
    我从未意识到这点。
  • 5. You were. You took him on hunting trips,football games, car races...
    当然是的 你带他去打猎,带他去看足球比赛 看赛车。
  • 6. I didn't know you were gay then,or I'd have thrown in a few musicals.
    我那时候不知道你是同志,要不就带你多听些音乐会了。
  • 7. The point is, you've always been so kind to people,never injuring* them... or others.
    重点是 你总是对别人那么友善,从未伤害过他们。
  • 8. Well, that was the same year that my mom died,so I was working through some grief, too.
    那年正好我妈也去世了,所以我也同样需要走出悲痛。
  • 9. It was great that we could be there for each other.
    我们能互相扶持真的很好。
  • 10. So... that was what you wanted to tell me?
    那么这就是你想对我说的吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next