<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第19集>>
-
1. Well, maybe the dream is telling you to follow that impulse.
也许这个梦是要你去实现那个想法。
-
2. The man's wife died. You're alive because of it.
他的老婆死了 而你因此活下来了。
-
3. It's natural to be concerned about him
你想要关心他 确定他过得很好。
-
4. and want to make sure he's okay.
是很自然的事。
-
5. Mike really doesn't want me to talk to him.
迈克很不想我跟他说话。
-
6. It's your call,but my guess is your dreams won't stop until you do.
这你自己决定,可我想 在此之前你会一直做这些梦。
-
7. When Paul went to jail,his one goal was to make me
保罗进监狱时,他唯一的愿望就是让我。
-
8. pay for putting him there,So he wrote to Beth, begging her to come see him.
为送他进监狱而付出代价,于是他给贝丝写信 求她去看他。
-
9. He said he was innocent, that he was a good man.
他说他是无辜的 是个好人。
-
10. Paul's very charming when he wants to be, and Beth...
保罗假装一下还是很迷人的 于是贝丝。