<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第19集>>
-
1. I heard an oven timer go off. Let's take a look.
微波炉的定时器响了 我们来瞧瞧吧。
-
2. No! Aah! Not yet!
没 还没好。
-
3. Secret's all in the cooling,and in fact, it'll probably cool faster on the windowsill.
冷却才是关键,而且 在窗台上冷却得更快。
-
4. Hi. We're collecting for juvenile--
你好 我们是青少年...。
-
5. Out of my way! Hot cake!
让开 蛋糕出炉啦。
-
6. Okay, but while we are waiting,There's just one thing I have to say.
在冷却的过程中,我还有件事情要说。
-
7. Hey. This is not about a cake. This is about trust.
这跟做蛋糕没关系 重点是你不信任我。
-
8. It is a sad day
丈夫逼着妻子烤蛋糕。
-
9. when a husband forces a wife to bake for him
以证明妻子没撒谎。
-
10. just to prove she's not a liar.
这多让人伤心。