<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第20集>>
-
1. 'cause I feel bad for him.
因为我很同情他。
-
2. The poor guy has had two wives kill themselves.
他的两任妻子都以自杀收场。
-
3. And here I was concentrating all my pity on the dead people.
所以我的同情心都集中在他死去的妻子身上。
-
4. Susan, be careful.
苏珊 你可要小心了。
-
5. Yeah, we understand Beth gave you a kidney,But you don't owe Paul anything.
没错 我们知道你的肾是贝丝给的,但你并不欠保罗什么。
-
6. I know I don't.
这我知道。
-
7. But that kidney gave me a second chance in life,And I'm sorry.
只是这个肾让我得以重生,请原谅我这么说。
-
8. I feel that Paul deserves the same thing.
我们应该给保罗改过自新的机会。
-
9. To us, our decorating firm,and our latest triumph,The Delaney bathroom.
为了咱俩 为了咱们的装修公司,更为了咱们的新胜利,即德兰尼家浴室的装饰而干杯。
-
10. Today, Subway Tile and a low-flow toilet.
今天 装了地铁牌瓷砖和节水马桶。