返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第20集>>

  • 1. I swear, Mike suggested it, and--
    我发誓 是麦克建议的 然后...。
  • 2. Mike. Of course he's in on it.
    麦克 他当然有份了。
  • 3. I bet you had a hell of a time planning out the whole thing.
    我打赌你计划这事很久了吧。
  • 4. I knew nobody on this street cared about me,but for you to pretend you did just to get something out of me,that makes you the worst one of all!
    我知道这街上没人关心我,但要是你假装关心 却想趁机得利,你真是可恶至极。
  • 5. Paul, please. Oh! Aah!
    保罗 等等。
  • 6. Leave me alone! And this time, I mean it.
    别管我 这一次 我认真的。
  • 7. People do good deeds for many reasons,but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences.
    人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。
  • 8. Correcting a colleague's mistake could breed resentment.
    纠正同事的错误 会反遭怨恨。
  • 9. Opening one's home to a friend
    对朋友敞开家门。
  • 10. can damage that friendship.
    会有伤友情。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next