<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第21集>>
-
1. Uh... I'm kind of in a rush.
这 我赶时间。
-
2. But it's not fair.
这样对你不公平。
-
3. You go to all this trouble to bring me
你大费周折。
-
4. these delicious meals, and we never share them.
给我送来好吃的 却从来都是我自己吃。
-
5. It pains me.
我过意不去。
-
6. Uh... Paul, what's... going on?
保罗 你 怎么了。
-
7. Fine. You're in a hurry.
好吧 既然你赶时间。
-
8. Why don't you stab me with this? It'll be faster.
直接捅我一刀怎么样 这样快多了。
-
9. Or are you getting your kicks watching me die slowly?
或者你是想来点刺激的 看我慢慢死去。
-
10. Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 我完全不懂你说的什么意思。