<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. Now that's the part of dating I have missed.
现在才是约会里我开始惦记的。
-
2. See you tomorrow night.
明晚见。
-
3. How can they arrest me? I didn't do anything.
他们凭什么拘捕我 我什么都没做过。
-
4. They found syringes and antifreeze at your house.
警察在你家里找到了注射器和防冻剂。
-
5. Unless you're a suicidal diabetic,that's pretty suspicious.
除非你是患有糖尿病 正在自杀,否则这些东西都是疑点。
-
6. But Felicia was at my house when I was making Paul's food.
但是我给保罗做饭的时候菲丽莎也在场。
-
7. Clearly, she's trying to frame me.
很显然 她想嫁祸我。
-
8. Any way to prove it?
你有证据吗。
-
9. The woman hacked off two of her fingers
她是一个肯切掉两根手指。
-
10. to frame someone else.
去栽赃别人的女人。