<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. The fat guy--or is it a woman?--in 5D.
那个胖男人 或者女人 5D的那个。
-
2. Actually, I'm not gonna miss this place.
其实 我一点也不会怀念这个地方。
-
3. Hey, Where's this go? -Oh, M.J.'s toys are here.
这个放哪儿 -MJ的玩具放这里。
-
4. Hey, you know what would be a great idea?
你看这样是不是很棒。
-
5. If when he walks in to his old room tomorrow,all of his favorite things are already there?
MJ明天走进他的老房间,发现他所有心爱的东西都在原位。
-
6. Yeah, he'd love that. I'll run 'em over right now.
这主意不错 我现在就去布置。
-
7. No, no, no. You keep packing. I'll go.
不不不 你继续收拾吧 我去布置。
-
8. You disappoint me, Paul.
你让我很失望 保罗。
-
9. Is this really how you wanna spend your last moments?
你就想这么度过你生命里最后的时光吗。
-
10. Sitting here shooting me dirty looks
坐在那儿对我翻白眼。