<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. Maybe that's because we had so much in common.
也许是因为我们有太多共同点。
-
2. Like bree, I also received a menacing letter--
跟布里一样 我也收到过恐吓信。
-
3. One that threatened to shatter the perfect life
这封信威胁说要粉碎我这么久以来。
-
4. I had worked so hard to create.
苦心经营的美好生活。
-
5. You see, I had once committed a desperate act of my own.
我曾经在无奈之下犯下大错。
-
6. And despite my best efforts to conceal it,someone found out and was determined to expose me.
尽管我费尽心思去掩盖,可还是有人发现 并决定揭发我。
-
7. I thought about telling my friends.
我想过告诉朋友。
-
8. But I decided not to burden them.
可我决定不要给她们增加负担。
-
9. I had hoped that with one final act,I could consign my deeds to history.
我当时希望 通过自行了断,让我的所作所为都尘封为历史。
-
10. But I had forgotten that history...
可是我忘了 历史。