<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. Why wouldn't it?
说不定呢。
-
2. Because... I get where Carlos is coming from.
因为 我明白卡洛斯的问题出在哪里。
-
3. This kind of guilt can really mess with your head.
那种罪恶感会让你惶惶不可终日。
-
4. Something you wanna talk about?
你有什么事想跟我们谈谈吗。
-
5. Okay, the other day,I accidentally took a case of soda from the supermarket,and the security guard started yelling at me.
好吧 几天前,我从超市提着一箱汽水出来 忘了付钱,随后 保安跑来朝我狂吼。
-
6. And at first, I was like, "No,"
起初 我很抗拒。
-
7. but then I was like "Yes, I deserve it.
但随后 我接受了 我罪有应得。
-
8. I deserve to be punished."
我理应受到惩处。
-
9. It felt right to be publicly humiliated like that,and why is everybody looking at me?
当众受到羞辱 感觉良心好受很多,你们干嘛都那样看着我。
-
10. 'Cause there's a bucket of crazy where your head used to be.
因为你向来疯人疯语。