<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第02集>>
-
1. Yeah, I should write you a ticket.
没错 我是该给你开张罚单。
-
2. But if you promise not to do it again,I'll let you off with a warning.
可是你要是保证下不为例,我就只给你一个口头警告。
-
3. What? Why would you do that?
什么 为什么。
-
4. 'Cause I'm a new dad. -Oh, Jeuz.
因为我当爸爸了 -天啊。
-
5. Abigail Dorothy Brovka,8 pounds, 6 ounces.
我女儿阿比盖尔·桃乐西·布洛屋卡,体重三公斤多。
-
6. I'm just so happy,Filled with love.
我太开心了,心里充满爱意。
-
7. Anything short of a triple murder,I'm pretty much looking the other way.
只要不是三重谋杀,我都会睁一只眼闭一只眼。
-
8. No, no. No, don't look the other way.
别别别 不要闭一只眼。
-
9. No, look this way.
你睁眼看看我这儿。
-
10. Laws have been broken. There must be consequences.
我犯了法 就要受到惩罚。