<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第03集>>
-
1. We are the stars,glowing, growing,losing ourselves but gaining the universe.
我们是星星,闪闪发光 慢慢成长,牺牲自己 为宇宙增光添彩。
-
2. You got a sec?
有空吗。
-
3. What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么。
-
4. Besides trying not to laugh my ass off?
除了忍住不让自己笑掉大牙外吗。
-
5. I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈。
-
6. Well, not now!
现在不行。
-
7. My students have been meditating for six hours.
我的学生已经冥想了六个小时。
-
8. They are very close to finding their bliss.
他们很快就要接近福祉。
-
9. I'm sure they can spare you for a few minutes,so come talk to me,or I will start singing Ethel Merman
我敢肯定他们能让你歇几分钟,要么你和我谈谈,要么我就放声大唱。
-
10. at the top of my lungs.
艾索尔·摩曼的歌[百老汇歌星]。