<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第03集>>
-
1. Okay. Okay, first of all,Lydia doesn't act like that when I'm not pushing her buttons.
好吧 好吧 首先,要不是我激怒了她 她是不会那样尖锐的。
-
2. And even if she did, work it out.
就算她以前是那样 你们也可以共度难关。
-
3. That's what a relationship is.
这才是爱情的本质。
-
4. And you're a relationship expert?
你是情感专家吗。
-
5. I'm an expert on screwing them up.
我擅长把感情弄得一团糟。
-
6. I'm guessing it took you a while
我想 你应该是用了很久时间。
-
7. to stop being a crazy Long Island Brickmeyer,So give Lydia a little time to find her bliss, too.
才摆脱了原来那个疯狂的自己,那你也该给她一点时间寻求这样的福祉。
-
8. I'll think about it.
我考虑考虑。
-
9. All this talk about my family's
一谈我家的事。
-
10. got me really jonesing for a cigarette.
烟瘾就上来了。