<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第03集>>
-
1. Well, this doesn't necessarily mean he didn't send the letter.
这也不能说明不是他写的信。
-
2. I think it does.
我觉得明显不是。
-
3. Okay, well, this is a relief, right?
那就不用担心了 对吧。
-
4. I mean, at least he's not blackmailing you.
至少 不是他勒索你。
-
5. No, it means he wants to marry me.
可是他想跟我结婚。
-
6. So what are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办。
-
7. I like Chuck, but he's not the man
我确实喜欢查克。
-
8. I wanna spend the rest of my life with.
但他不适合与我共度余生。
-
9. You can go. I'll do my best to let him down easy.
你先走吧 我想办法婉转拒绝他。
-
10. Some rock, and on a cop's salary?
赚那么点钱 还舍得买这么好的钻石。