返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第04集>>

  • 1. Excuse me, but my paintings have been in dozens of books,some of them bestsellers.
    什么 我可给很多书画过插图呢,其中不少还是畅销书呢。
  • 2. Perhaps you've heard of "Doctor Porcupine"?
    你听没听说过《刺猬医生》这本书。
  • 3. He has a very prickly bedside manner.
    就是那个老给病人挑刺的刺猬医生。
  • 4. Right. But see, when you say "Art,"
    知道 但是对你来说 所谓艺术。
  • 5. you mean a hedgehog with a stethoscope,and to me, art means reaching down your throat,tearing your guts out, and smearing it all over canvas.
    不过是给刺猬戴个听诊器什么的,对我来说 艺术好比直捣人的深喉,剖心掏肺 再血淋淋地涂抹于画布之上。
  • 6. Anger, passion--that's what interests me.
    愤怒 激情 这些才能吸引我。
  • 7. Well, uh,"Doctor Porcupine loses a patient and kills a hooker"
    好吧 那么,刺猬医生死一个病人就杀一个妓女。
  • 8. doesn't have the same ring to it.
    还是不能同日而语吗。
  • 9. I'm looking for serious students of the medium.
    我需要的是艺术态度严肃的学生。
  • 10. You're a bored housewife trying to kill time
    你不过是个无聊的家庭妇女 一会儿健身。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next