<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第05集>>
-
1. You need to say something to me, Mike?
你有话对我说吗 麦克。
-
2. Yeah, I do.
是的 我有。
-
3. If things were different,if it had been me that killed somebody,and your wife walked in,I'd have gone to the cops and turned myself in.
如果当初不是这样,如果是我杀了某人,你老婆走过来,我会去找警察自首。
-
4. I wouldn't have dragged Gaby into it.
我不会让加布卷进来。
-
5. There's a lot I would've done
如果可以的话。
-
6. differently about that night if I could.
那天晚上我不会那么冲动。
-
7. Yeah, well, you can't.
是啊 但是你不能了。
-
8. But here's what you can do--you can leave Susan alone.
但你能做的是 你可以不再纠缠苏珊。
-
9. Just let her find a way to deal with what you put her through.
你把她卷了进来 让她自寻出路吧。
-
10. It just really helps
和她聊天。