<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第09集>>
-
1. And move somewhere we've never lived before?
搬到咱们从来没住过的地方 有什么好。
-
2. So we'll go for a few weeks and see how we like it.
所以先去几个礼拜 看咱们喜不喜欢那儿。
-
3. Susan, you do know that if Chuck wants to take you down,Moving to New York's not gonna stop him.
苏珊 如果查克已经下决心要抓你,你搬到纽约也没用的。
-
4. I know that.
我知道。
-
5. Well, then why would you want to give up the life we have here,After all this time?
那干嘛还放弃现在的大好生活,这多来之不易啊。
-
6. Because it's different.
今时不同往日了。
-
7. Before, all I had to do was look out that window
从前 我只要往窗外一看。
-
8. And I'd see a true friend--
就能看到至亲密友。
-
9. Someone who would do anything for me or my family,but now...
能为我和我家两肋插刀,可现在。
-
10. It's all gone.
一切不复存在了。