返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第10集>>

  • 1. Oh! Helping a friend.
    帮朋友的忙啊。
  • 2. Because when I'd ask you to bring my shirts to the cleaners,that was always this big hassle,but burying a body in the woods--
    每次我请你帮我把衬衫带去洗衣店,你都好一番推辞,可要请你去树林里埋尸...。
  • 3. Hey, would you lower your voice?
    你能不能小点声。
  • 4. Look, I do not know what is supposed to happen now.
    我不知道现在该怎么办了。
  • 5. And what, is Chuck gonna just show up and arrest you? What?
    查克会直接上门逮捕你 还是怎样。
  • 6. He told Gaby that
    他告诉加布。
  • 7. he was starting a formal investigation this morning,so... Yes, they could arrest me.
    他今早会正式立案调查,所以没错 他们会逮捕我。
  • 8. Damn it, Lynette! How could you let this happen?!
    该死 勒奈特 你怎么会让这种事发生。
  • 9. Out of the four, you're supposed to be the smart one.
    这四个人里 你本该是最理智的那个。
  • 10. Hey, a-are you guys ready?
    你们准备好了吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next