<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. Oh, my god.
天啊。
-
2. Can we talk about something else?
我们能聊些别的吗。
-
3. I'm just trying to help. From what Renee tells me,people go to the salon because of you,and yet half that money--your money--
我只是试着帮忙 雷尼告诉我,人们都为了你去那家沙龙,但是一半的钱 你的钱。
-
4. is going to the owner.
都进了店主的腰包。
-
5. Seriously, this is making my stomach hurt.
这真的让我胃疼。
-
6. Could it be 'cause you're scared?
是因为你胆怯了吗。
-
7. How could you say that? You know nothing about me.
你怎么能这样说 你根本不了解我。
-
8. I know. I know. It's just... we've spent an hour
我知道 只是我们花了一个小时。
-
9. coming up with a perfectly reasonable 5-year plan,and it just makes your stomach hurt.
想出了一个完全合理的五年计划,而它让你胃疼。
-
10. You know who else had a 5-year plan? Stalin.
你知道还有谁做五年计划吗 斯大林。