<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. without her noticing.
她才不会注意到。
-
2. Who cares if she notices?
谁在乎她注意不注意。
-
3. I do. I have a certain reputation on this street,and I don't want to become the subject of idle gossip.
我在乎 我在这条街上名声很好,我可不想成为大家茶余饭后的八卦对象。
-
4. Now come on.
赶紧走吧。
-
5. Well, uh... thanks again. This--this was terrific.
再次感谢你 感觉真是太好了。
-
6. Ah, yes, here are your pants.
对 给你裤子。
-
7. Thanks. Uh, really love to see you again.
谢谢 真希望能再见到你。
-
8. Aw, that's sweet. Don't forget your jacket.
嘴真甜 别忘了你的外套。
-
9. It's quite chilly out tonight.
今晚外面很冷。
-
10. I'm serious. Let's do this again.
我认真的 我们可以下次再来。