<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. Well, I'm feeling better now.
我现在好多了。
-
2. Besides every bake sale
再说每届糕点义卖。
-
3. needs... A tart.
都需要水果蛋糕[也指诱人的女子]。
-
4. While I appreciate a good culinary double entendre
我会跟你的下一个男人一样欣赏。
-
5. as much as the next man,I really don't think you should be here in your condition.
这精妙的厨房双关语,我真觉得你这精神状态不该来这儿。
-
6. I'm fine. Look how beautifully my dessert came out.
我没事 瞧瞧我的点心做得多标致啊。
-
7. Shortcrust pastry, fresh strawberries--
松脆的蛋糕 新鲜的草莓。
-
8. You've obviously been drinking.
你显然喝了很多酒。
-
9. I don't want you to embarrass yourself.
我不想让你难堪。
-
10. Well, I appreciate your concern, reverend,But I can take care of myself.
谢谢你的好意 牧师,但我能照顾好自己。