<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第13集>>
-
1. Ah, just a little something I whipped up.
只是我简单做的一些东西。
-
2. A toast to Julie and Susan for inviting us
干杯 敬朱莉和苏珊 邀请我们。
-
3. into your beautiful home,and offering us this amazing gift of life.
来你们美丽的家,并送给我们珍贵的小生命作为礼物。
-
4. You're not drinking, Debbie?
你不喝吗 黛比。
-
5. Oh. I'm abstaining in a show of solidarity with Julie.
我只是想陪着朱莉。
-
6. I may not be able to carry my own baby,But I can support the woman who is.
虽然我不能怀孕,但是我可以做些什么来支持她。
-
7. Oh, that's sweet. But word of advice--
真贴心 给你个小建议。
-
8. Drop that plan when the doctor starts talking episiotomy.
当医生建议侧切的时候就别跟着做了。
-
9. Susan, I can't believe how great you're being about this.
苏珊 我不敢相信你在这件事上这么开明。
-
10. It's wonderful that your mother is so supportive.
你妈妈这么支持你真是太好了。