<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第14集>>
-
1. Damn it, Mike. Why'd you have to come back?
我靠 麦克 你回来干嘛。
-
2. Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗。
-
3. This doesn't concern you.
这不关你的事。
-
4. You almost killed me, so I say it does.
你差点把我害死 所以这就关我的事。
-
5. I'm in over my head with this loan shark,and his late fee comes with a crowbar.
高利贷让我吃不消啊,他来追债 带了根铁锹。
-
6. So... some of this equipment blows up,the insurance company writes me a big check,and I'm able to keep my knees a little longer.
所以... 如果这些设备被炸了,保险公司会赔我一大笔钱,我至少还能保住我这条腿。
-
7. That's fraud, Ben.
这可是保险欺诈 本。
-
8. I know what it's called. I just didn't know what else to do.
我清楚 可我没别的办法了。
-
9. Well, not this.
那也别这么做啊。
-
10. Then what? 'cause I've been trying
那怎么办 好几周来。