<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第14集>>
-
1. Porter Scavo is the father of my grandchild.
波特·斯加沃是我外孙的父亲。
-
2. I can't believe you spied on me.
真不敢相信你竟然调查我。
-
3. And I can't believe you shacked up
我也不敢相信你竟然。
-
4. with a kid you used to babysit.
跟你当年当保姆照看过的孩子睡了。
-
5. Can I just say something?
我能说几句话吗。
-
6. Are you two in a relationship?
你们谈恋爱了吗。
-
7. Oh, God, no. Never in a million years.
没有 永远也不可能的。
-
8. I can hear you!
我能听到的。
-
9. We ran into each other at a bar, okay?
我们在酒吧偶然遇见的。
-
10. And I-I'd just broken up with Will,And I was feeling really depressed,And Porter bought me a few drinks.
我当时刚跟威尔分手,我当时心情很沮丧,波特请我喝了几杯。