<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第14集>>
-
1. Are you talking about us getting back together?
你是说咱俩复合吗。
-
2. Because I'm not sure I'm ready for that.
我不知道自己有没有准备好。
-
3. All I'm talking about is a fresh start,A new chapter in your life.
我说的是 重新开始,翻开你人生的新篇章。
-
4. I don't know, Orson. It's such a massive change.
我不确定 奥森 这是件大事。
-
5. I'd be saying good-bye to all my friends.
搬走了就见不到我所有的朋友了。
-
6. You mean the women who involved you in a murder cover-up
把你卷入隐瞒谋杀案中 又抛弃了你。
-
7. And then abandoned you?
这也叫朋友吗。
-
8. Well, in all fairness,they did attempt
不过说句公道话,她们确实试过为我开干预互助会。
-
9. that intervention I told you about.
我告诉过你的。
-
10. And yet they haven't come by since, have they?
但自那以后她们还未拜访过 对吗。