<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第14集>>
-
1. to people who are ready to be parents.
那些已经准备好为人父母的人。
-
2. It's better for Porter, it's better for Julie,and it's sure as hell better for that baby.
这样对波特和朱莉都好,当然 对孩子来说更好。
-
3. Look at what I'm doing.
看我在干什么。
-
4. Pay attention to me. Tell me I'm great.
快注意我 快表扬我。
-
5. What is happening?
你抽什么疯。
-
6. I'm thirsty. I want a glass of water now!
我渴死了 我要喝水 立马赶快。
-
7. Water! Water! Water!
我要喝水。
-
8. Oh. You're a baby. I get it.
你是个孩子 我懂了。
-
9. No, Porter, you don't get it.
不 波特 你才不懂。
-
10. When this baby comes, it's gonna want food and clothes
孩子一旦降生 他要衣食住行全齐。