<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第14集>>
-
1. Please let us in. We're children of divorce.
让我们进去吧 我们是离异家庭的孩子。
-
2. Exactly. Go to your dad's.
没错 找你们老爸去。
-
3. But we like you so much more.
可我们更喜欢你。
-
4. Don't give me that.
少来这套。
-
5. No, seriously, dad has that stupid girlfriend.
不 我们没拍马屁 老爸交了个傻女友。
-
6. And he's been so unfair to you.
他对你太不公平了。
-
7. You had me at "Stupid girlfriend."
你们那句"傻女友"说动我了。
-
8. Hey, sweetie. Whatcha doing?
亲爱的 你在干什么。
-
9. Oh, the adoption agency sent me a few more couples to check out.
领养机构有给我发了些夫妇资料让我挑。
-
10. Okay, that guy's got serial killer eyes.
好吧 那家伙的眼睛像连环杀手。