<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. Really? Then how come you're over here and not him?
是吗 那为什么过来的是你而不是他。
-
2. 'cause I'm kinda to blame for this?
因为这事我也有责任。
-
3. I fed the flames of your little spat
是我火上浇油了。
-
4. Because, let's face it, I'm selfish.
因为我们都知道 我有点自私。
-
5. My girls were out of control,And Roy's a genius at scaring the crap out of kids.
我无法管束我的孩子们,而罗伊吓唬孩子很有一套。
-
6. But now Carlos is coming back,So I'm all about you two being lovebirds again.
但现在卡洛斯要回来了,所以我一心只希望你们能和好。
-
7. Save your breath, Gaby. It's not gonna happen.
别白费口舌了 加布 不可能的。
-
8. What's going on with you two?
你们怎么了。
-
9. You know, none of your damn business!
关你屁事啊。
-
10. Now take your stolen flowers and your clippers and...
赶紧带着你偷来的花和剪刀。