<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. That baby is gonna feel right at home here.
她在这里一定会过得很开心的。
-
2. Oh, well, that's why I'm doing this.
我就是要她开心。
-
3. Uh-huh. Are you gonna keep Julie's bed?
你还要留着朱莉的床吗。
-
4. Well, she was here first.
这本来就是她的地方。
-
5. And besides, I mean, if she--if she does come back,she'll need a place to stay.
另外 如果她哪天回来了,她也需要地方睡。
-
6. Right. So when Julie comes to visit,She'll be sleeping 4 feet away from
对 也就是说当朱莉回来的时候,她还得跟这个她并不想要的孩子。
-
7. the baby she doesn't want.
睡在一起。
-
8. Think I should move Julie's bed?
你觉得我应该挪走朱莉的床吗。
-
9. I think you should do whatever makes you happy.
你乐意怎么做 就怎么做。
-
10. Hon, did you find the sugar?
亲爱的 找到糖了吗。