<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第15集>>
-
1. Thank you for your help.
感谢你们就这么干看着。
-
2. Okay, uh, I wanna thank you both for joining me.
好 我想感谢你们来听我说。
-
3. I know you're worried about my decision to be a single father.
我知道你们很担心我当单亲父亲的决定。
-
4. No, not worried. More like panicked and terrified.
不 不担心 我们更多的是恐慌和惊吓。
-
5. Well, I'm here to let you know that as of today,I've got everything under control.
我就是来告诉你们 到今天为止,我已经掌控好一切。
-
6. I got a job.
我有工作了。
-
7. Just working in a restaurant, but it's decent pay,and there's health insurance for me and the baby.
只是在一家餐馆打工 可薪水还不错,而且还给我和宝宝上健康保险。
-
8. Well, that is great news.
真是个好消息。
-
9. L-Lynette, don't you want
勒奈特 你不想告诉我们的儿子。
-
10. to tell our son that's great news?
这是个好消息吗。