<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第16集>>
-
1. Why are you apologizing?
你为什么要道歉。
-
2. Mike's the one who started this mess.
是麦克闯下的祸。
-
3. You mean when he stuck his neck out for Ben
你是说 他冒着生命危险救了本。
-
4. and protected me?
还保护了我。
-
5. Is that the mess you're talking about?
这就是你说的他闯的祸吗。
-
6. Look, when you've been burned by men as often as I have,you stop believing in that fairy tale idea
我常常为了男人的事焦头烂额,于是不再相信童话故事中的王子。
-
7. of the guy on the white horse who comes in to save you.
会骑着白马来救我。
-
8. But... meeting Mike
但是 当我遇见麦克。
-
9. and seeing how he is as a husband
看到他是怎么尽到作丈夫。
-
10. and a father and a friend,well... he got me believing again.
父亲 和朋友的义务时,他让我重新相信童话了。