<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第17集>>
-
1. There's the perfect tree for it.
那边有棵树正适合。
-
2. And an herb garden--
还有草药园。
-
3. There's a great spot on the other side of the house.
房子另一边有个绝佳地点。
-
4. And of course,your white picket fence, just like you always dreamed about.
还有就是,你的白色栅栏 跟你梦想中的一个样。
-
5. Wait. I never said anything about a white picket fence.
等等 我从没说过想要白色栅栏。
-
6. Sure, you did. On our first date.
你当然说过 我们第一次约会的时候。
-
7. You said you were a sucker for a white picket fence.
你说你最爱白色尖木桩的栅栏了。
-
8. There's no way I said that on our first date.
我怎么可能第一次约会就告诉你。
-
9. You did. I remember, because
你的确说了 我还记得是因为。
-
10. as soon as you said it,I got this image of us sitting on our porch,watching our kids play
你一说完,我就想象出咱俩坐在自家门廊上,喝着柠檬水。