<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第17集>>
-
1. And deal with this dying stuff...
等到一个舒适沉闷的雨天。
-
2. on a nice, dreary, rainy day.
我们再商议死亡事宜。
-
3. Um, bathroom's right there, Bob.
洗手间在那边 鲍勃。
-
4. I don't need to use the bathroom.
我不想上洗手间。
-
5. Or maybe I do.
也许我是要去一趟。
-
6. Okay. What is it?
好吧 你怎么了。
-
7. We're jinxing us.
我们在给自己招厄运。
-
8. By doing this, we're telling death, "Come on in."
我们这么做 简直是在告诉死神 "快来吧"。
-
9. No, it's when you don't do this that it's a jinx.
不 如果你不做这件事 那才是厄运呢。
-
10. Look, I'm a plumber,and it's always the people that don't have homeowner's insurance
我是个水管工,人们只有在厕所爆炸了。