返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第17集>>

  • 1. are taken care of.
    更重要的事情了。
  • 2. Bob, come on!
    鲍勃 过来吧。
  • 3. We're not paying you to go to the bathroom.
    你在厕所里待着 我们可不会付你钱。
  • 4. Oh, this is what I'm talking about.
    这正是我想说的。
  • 5. None of that kobe beef, arugula,and goat cheese nonsense.
    神户牛肉 芝麻菜 山羊芝士,这些都是扯。
  • 6. Give me good old-fashioned ground beef,American cheese, and iceberg lettuce any day.
    随便哪天 给我块上好的,老式牛肉 美国奶酪 卷心莴苣就足矣。
  • 7. Well, I am glad you're happy,But I am not sure that any burger is
    我很高兴你这么开心,但为了吃份汉堡。
  • 8. worth a half-hour drive in the car.
    开车半个小时 我觉得不值。
  • 9. That's just 'cause you haven't taken a bite yet.
    那是因为你还没咬上一口。
  • 10. Juanita said Mrs. Van de kamp's boyfriend
    胡安妮塔说布里·范德坎普夫人的男友。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next