返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第18集>>

  • 1. and instead, I get a cookie.
    而你却只准备了小甜点。
  • 2. Well, it's a chocolate souffle.
    这是巧克力蛋奶酥。
  • 3. Whatever. I am not a young woman.
    随便了 我不年轻了。
  • 4. I don't know how many more fake outs my heart can take.
    我不知道还能承受多少假动作。
  • 5. Okay, fine. I-I was gonna propose tonight.
    好吧 我招 我今晚的确准备求婚。
  • 6. I just did such a horrible job the first time,I-I... I wanted this to be exceptional.
    我第一次表现太差,我想这次能够非同一般。
  • 7. They call it "Popping the question,"
    人家管这叫"单刀直入"[求婚]。
  • 8. Not "Dragging it out to eternity,"
    不是"拖延战术"。
  • 9. So come on! Pop!
    所以快点吧 直接问。
  • 10. Can I at least, uh, read you the speech that I wrote?
    那我能先读我写好的话吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next