<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第19集>>
-
1. Okay. Wait, wait, wait. Before you do anything stupid
好 等等 在你做出什么。
-
2. and macho and noble,just sit your ass down and listen to me!
充高尚男子汉的蠢事之前,先坐下听我说。
-
3. Or stand your ass there and listen to me.
或者站着听我说。
-
4. You can't turn yourself in.
你不能去自首。
-
5. Why not? I'm the one who did it.
为什么 人是我杀的。
-
6. You've already been to jail twice.
你已经两次入狱了。
-
7. You get a third strike, they're gonna put you away for life.
如果再定一次罪 你会被判终身监禁的。
-
8. So what, I'm supposed to send Bree in my place?
那又如何 难道我得让布里当替罪羊吗。
-
9. Bree's not going anywhere.
布里暂时没事。
-
10. The evidence against her is very flimsy,and we're getting her some hotshot defense attorney.
对她不利的证据太脆弱了,我们准备给她请一个辩护高手。