返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第19集>>

  • 1. Oh, Bree, can I talk to you for a second?
    布里 我能单独跟你说两句吗。
  • 2. Okay, so I had a feeling your shower might be kind of a dud,so I may have sort of hired a male stripper.
    我之前就想到你的洗礼可能会有点没意思,所以我请了一个脱衣舞男。
  • 3. Gaby, you didn't.
    加布 你不是吧。
  • 4. There he is, so yay!
    他已经来了 太好了。
  • 5. No. Male strippers are beyond degrading,and I don't choose to be humiliated in my own home.
    不行 脱衣舞男已经不仅仅是丢人了,尤其我不想在自己家里被羞辱。
  • 6. Now please, get rid of them.
    所以 请你把他们打发掉。
  • 7. Bree Van de Kamp, we have a warrant for your arrest.
    布里·范德坎普 我们手上有你的拘捕证。
  • 8. Yeah, yeah, yeah. She also has the right to remain horny.
    对对对 她还有权利保持饥渴呢。
  • 9. Listen, change of plans--
    听着 计划有变。
  • 10. Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to stand aside.
    女士 我得要请你站在一边。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next