<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. I've just seen too many cases
我只是见过太多的案子。
-
2. where the wrong person gets convicted.
无辜的人被定罪。
-
3. Not my clients, of course.
当然了 不是我的客户。
-
4. Well, I just think our society's gotten too soft.
我只是觉得我们的社会太宽容了。
-
5. We need a powerful deterrent to stop these killers.
我们需要铁腕政策来制止这些杀人犯。
-
6. You do realize you're not on trial
你有没有意识到 你的案子。
-
7. for a parking ticket, right?
可不是违章停车。
-
8. Kidding. Hey, I'm just--just trying to lighten the mood.
开个玩笑 我就是想缓和下气氛。
-
9. Tomorrow's gonna be fine. It's just a pre-trial hearing.
明天没问题的 就是个预审听证会。
-
10. Yes, which brings me one step closer to the real thing.
是啊 离上庭的日子越来越近了。