<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. In the middle of his proposal,the cops come by to ask about some dead body
在求婚期间,几个警察上门来调查他们在施工现场。
-
2. they found at the construction site.
发现的尸体。
-
3. So tell me more.
再多说点。
-
4. I told 'em that I didn't know anything about it,and the police don't seem like they're gonna pose a problem.
我告诉他们我毫不知情,警方好像没太当回事。
-
5. But it became a problem for Bree...
可布里却遇到了麻烦。
-
6. We're just making small talk waiting for her lawyer.
我们只是话家常 顺便等等她的律师。
-
7. Small talk's over. -So she got the perfect lawyer.
话家常时间结束 -她请到了完美律师。
-
8. Let's go. You don't need his permission.
我们走吧 你不需要得到他的允许。
-
9. You wanna talk to her, you talk to me first.
想和她谈话 请先找我。
-
10. When it came to her divorce,Lynette Scavo was determined to make things go smoothly.
勒奈特·斯加沃面对离婚时,她决心要顺利过渡。