<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. I'm not going down this road again.
我不想再走一遍老路。
-
2. Gaby, why is there an old lady
加布 为什么有个老女人。
-
3. sitting at our dining room table?
坐在我们的餐桌上。
-
4. Do you have any idea who that is?
你知道她是谁吗。
-
5. I think my generic reference to her as "Old lady"
我觉得我泛指她为"老女人"时。
-
6. Kinda says I don't.
就说明我不知道。
-
7. She's Doris Hammond,as in hammond investments.
她是桃瑞丝·哈蒙德,哈蒙德证券的哈蒙德。
-
8. Ring any bells?
有点印象了吧。
-
9. Bill Hammond's widow?
比尔·哈蒙德的遗孀吗。
-
10. Guy made a killing in private equity.
私募股权赚了大钱的那个家伙。