<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第20集>>
-
1. Tom needs me to switch weekends
汤姆要我和他换周末带孩子。
-
2. because he's going away with... Jane.
他要和简出去。
-
3. Well... it'd be kind of a shame
若是工作上。
-
4. if some last-minute stuff came up at work,and he wasn't able to go.
有突发事件而去不了的话,会很遗憾吧。
-
5. Yeah. -I guess that would mean
是的 -我想那也就是说。
-
6. he wouldn't have to switch weekends,and that would free you up for Saturday.
他不用和你换周末带孩子了,而你周六就有空了。
-
7. Did I get that calculus right?
我分析得对吗。
-
8. Are you saying in order to get a date with me,you'd mess with Tom?
你是说 为了和我约会,你会故意整汤姆。
-
9. Don't think of it so much as messing with Tom.
别这么想。
-
10. Think of it more as messing with...
就当是整...。